All my grandchildren have returned to school. The two littlest ones are actually going to pre-school, but all five of them are in “school.” I am writing this post for the sheer JOY of having these pictures all in one spot so that I may look back on them one day. This blog is all about these great and wonderful blessings called grandchildren, Gran Jan’s JOY. They make me smile from the inside out. Just thinking about them can stir my heart.
My prayer for them this school year is that God will:
- guard their hearts,
- protect them from bullies,
- keep them safe and well,
- help them stand strong,
- help them be kind to everyone,
- help them have friends and be friends,
- help them be a blessing to their teachers and…
- instill in them the character of Christ and that the plans He has for them will begin to take shape.
Amen and amen, in the Mighty Name of Jesus!